As our office reopens, we felt it important to share with you some of the enhanced protocols we have taken, on top of our already stringent infection control practices. We have gone above and beyond the guidelines established by WorkSafeBC and our College of Dental Surgeons of BC in order to ensure that we keep our staff, patients and families safe. This post will outline just some of the changes we have implemented.
- The office has been equipped with multiple air purifiers to filter out viruses and bacteria from the air via a filtration system that involves a HEPA filter, and active carbon filters
- Staff have been outfitted with p100 respirators as well as level 3 masks, face shields, gloves, and surgical gowns- which will be changed or disinfected between patients.
- Staff are screened daily and patients are screened prior to their appointment
- Access to the office is limited to the front door only at this time to control flow of traffic in the office.
- A detailed email will be sent to patients prior to their appointment about what to expect and how to make the process smooth as possible- some of these points are summarized in this document: COVID19 protocols
As always, we strive to provide all our patients with the best of care and customer service, while also exceeding the most prevalent health and safety protocols established by the College of Dental Surgeons of BC. Burnaby Dental Centre is committed to staying informed daily, and to making any appropriate modifications to our protocols. We will continue to do everything possible and reasonable to ensure you are properly cared for at our office, while also upholding the strictest of safety protocols. We thank you for your understanding and patience at this time, and we look forward to seeing you all again soon. If you would like to know more about our protocols, or would like to make an appointment please click here- Burnaby Dental Centre